Sunday, September 27, 2009

SOM '09 - Build Me Up Jesus! (original post 20 Feb 09)


Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

We open our doors to you Jesus!


Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1




Build our house, Lord. Build us on the everlasting Rock that You are!




Into Your Hands, I commit again, with all I am to You Lord

You hold my world in the palm of Your Hands, and I am Yours forever....

Jesus I believe in You. Jesus I belong to You.


You're the reason that I live, the reason that I sing with ALL I AM!!



I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt. Jeremiah 31:4

Thank You Lord!
For who You are!
For what You have done!
For what You will do!

1 comment: