Wednesday, December 14, 2011

St Benedict's School (Khandallah) Retreat at St G - 6 Dec 2011


These are some impressions
about the retreat:

Wimpie
(Indonesia): “There is an urgency to let the children experience the love of God in the early
stage. The students were so open to the Lord especially in the sharing time in
the small group. Surely they have faith and need to be nurtured.”

Grace
(Malaysia): “Very good!”

Susilo
(Indonesia): “Serving the primary school
students is always a blessing for me and St Benedict’s students have a strong
foundation in their spirituality. I could feel it during the whole sessions
that we had. It was fun and fruitful.”

Kyle (USA): “I thought the retreat went very well. The
kids were attentive and quiet, but also very open. There really were no hiccups
in the program schedule and things went in a timely yet relaxed manner.
From what I could tell, all the kids seemed to enjoy
themselves and were very open to the Lord. I loved having them write a response
prayer to the letter from God that they were given. All the responses I read
were beautiful and seemed meaningful to the kids. I myself had a wonderful day
with everyone and enjoyed all of it! Praise God!”

Mely (Indonesia):
“The students were so awesome! They
really matter to God, important generation to make the world better. The two
mothers that came were great supporters for them. And great love and care from
Mrs Woodnutt to the students.”

No comments:

Post a Comment