Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Great Expectations of a Great God!

Here are the statements of truth and belief by the participants of the School as they look ahead to their time of being sent out into the mission field of New Zealand!

I EXPECT and believe
that people I meet will reveal and teach me meaning and purpose in my life!
that I will be blessed by people!
that I will receive the grace to do whatever I am asked to do!
  … that I will be fully committed.
That god will break my ego and pride!
That I will increase in patience!
that I will be joyful and gain a sense of humour!
 …that my faith will increase!
that I will become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit!
that I will receive the grace to connect and engage with the people I meet!
 … that I will receive the grace not to grumble!
that I will be able to speak English very well!
That my family will be converted!
that God will reveal my vocation to me!
that I will receive a clear vision for the next step in my life!

 Gods will!
Nothing more!
Nothing less!
Nothing else!
I can do it
God can and will do it

God will work miracles through me!
through me, people will be touched because I am a part of Gods plan!
God will use my past and my wounds!

  
I will overcome my fear!

I will be surprised!
I expect that something new will happen in my life! 

Please keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment